Tomorrow morning I’m jetting off to New York City for a 4 day adventure. I can’t wait. So here’s what I’ll be taking (besides clothes, that’s obvious… I hope).
1) Quba Sails Coat – New York in winter is going to be cold! That’s why I’ve invested in a Quba coat. They’re handmade from real sails making them super warm, they’re also fleeced lined and very rugged. Perfect for the cold conditions of NYC.
2) Timberland Boots – Whilst in the city snow is very possible, if not definite, so these all-weather Timberlands should keep my feet nice, warm and dry during the day as we’ll be walking quite a lot.
3) Aukey Power Bank – Staying connected is very important for me and after the recommendation of Olly Fawcett I purchased an Aukey portable charger for my iPhone 6. It can charge your phone 5 times when fully charged and comes in a really nice felt/leather case.
4) Canon 700d w/ 50mm & 28-105mm lenses – This is the camera gear I’ll be taking with me to capture New York from my point of view. This is what I’m most excited about and I’ll be sharing all of my photos & videos from the trip on my Instagram and YouTube so make sure to follow/subscribe to see them.
5) Woodbuds – These beautifully designed wooden headphones will be my company on the long flight. With noise isolating technology I’ll be able to enjoy the flight with no distraction. You’ll be seeing more from Woodbuds on my blog very soon, so keep your eyes peeled.
6) Notebook – As a keen traveller, blogger & writer this notebook will be coming everywhere with me to document my findings and what we get up to. You’ll be able to read all about it on my blog and in my article for Heights Magazine very soon!
If you want live updates from me whilst I’m in New York make sure you follow me on Snapchat – adam_kay1999 and Twitter – @adjoka99
I can’t wait to share my adventure with you when I get back, but for now: Goodbye England. Hello New York City!