It’s been a while but it’s almost time for me to go and do some summer travelling; I’ll be heading to Lanzarote for a couple of weeks with Eleanor and my family and I can’t wait! Although I’ve done a similar post before, I figured it would be a good idea to update my travel essentials for a more summer orientated adventure.
- Firstly, the Luckies of London Travelogue. Luckies very kindly sent Eleanor and I two of their Travelogue’s; this product is a serious must have for ANY keen traveller! It’s an awesome folder stuffed with the perfect things for any adventure. The pouch on the left hand side contains a number of ‘Scratch Maps’ to keep track of all of the incredible destinations you’ve been to and the journal on the opposite side is the perfect place to plan, document and look back on your amazing adventures. I’m sure you’ll be seeing more of my Travelogue in future posts.
- Next on the list is cameras… I’ve featured my GoPro Hero 4 and Fujifilm Instax Mini. I got them both for my birthday a couple of weeks ago and can safely say I love them! Whenever I think of summer, I think of swimming and the sea and that is why the GoPro is a must have item for summer travels. It allows you to capture everything with no worry of breakages and mishaps. As well as this the Instax Mini is a great way to literally hold onto a memory. I love the fact that you get a physical image that you can hold and admire.
- Sunglasses are probably the most obvious essential for summer, mine are from Storm and they’re pretty simple but they look great with anything and that’s what I love about them.
- I don’t read too much whilst I’m at home but whilst away I enjoy a good book so I’ve packed Connor Franta’s book A Work In Progress. I’m a fan of Connor’s videos and photography and I am excited to read the book. Although it isn’t something to read I packed my Word. notebook too, just incase I need to make any notes or anything like that.
- If you follow me on Snapchat (adam_kay1999) or any other social media then you’ll know I carry my Woodbuds with me everywhere and that means they’ll definitely be with me on my travels, they’re the perfect earbuds to carry round with ease but still get amazing sound quality. The noise-isolation feature is also perfect for when you’re fed up of listening to the people around you on the plane!
- Second to last in some Kiehl’s skincare products. A lip balm and facial mist which are specifically designed for in-flight use! If you’ve flown before you’ll know that it can sometimes take a toll on your skin and the facial mist allows you to refresh and rejuvenate before stepping off the flight. The lip balm offers plenty of moisture to ensure your lips don’t suffer whilst flying.
- Finally, it’s less of an essential to take on holiday but more of an essential to remembering the trip! It’s an El Camino Bracelet. I got mine for my birthday and adore it! To put it simply it’s an empty bracelet which you can add ‘Steps’ to. These ‘Steps’ are small engraved pieces which have the names of travel destinations! It’s the perfect way to keep all your memories at hand.
Stay tuned for loads more travel posts, I can’t wait to share my summer adventures with you!!